There are numerous benefits to hiring a virtual assistant. Here are just a few:
- You only pay for time on task.
- No office space, equipment, furniture, supplies, or training is required.
- I’m always available to handle your seasonal or special, one-time projects.
- I learn your business and bring that knowledge to each and every assignment (temporary staffing solutions can’t provide that kind of consistency and reliability).
- I’m available if your current staff gets overloaded.
- I am self-employed so you don’t have the burden of employer social security taxes, FICA taxes, worker’s compensation insurance, and unemployment taxes.
- No medical, dental, and vision care benefits to pay.
- No vacation, sick, and holiday time to pay.
- No other employee benefits, such as 401K, retirement plans, etc., to pay.
- You don’t have to pay someone to administer tax, benefits, and compliance issues.
- You don’t have the responsibilities associated with employee policies on working hours, vacation time, sick time, leave of absence, holidays, benefits, performance reviews, training, etc.
If you think hiring a VA would work for you, please contact me for a no obligation quote. You can email me at email@example.com or send me a message through my contact page.